Popular Living Nativity returns this year
And it's as exciting and inspiring
COME JOIN US for our fourth annual spectacular “Living Nativity.”
This free popular depiction of the Christmas story will be held on Friday December 6; Saturday December 7; and Sunday December 8.
Guided tours will be conducted hourly starting at 4 p.m. and ending with the last show at 7 p.m.
Staged by members of Carlsborg Family Church, this event, which attracts hundreds each year, takes place on the church grounds at the corner of Carlsborg and Runnion roads.
Actors, surrounded by live animals, will perform on six different sets.
- Unique. This will be the only Living Nativity in the Sequim and Port Angeles area this year.
- Professional. The church has been working on production since the spring.
- Costumes. Members have obtained period attire for the participants.
- Refreshments. Enjoy our home-baked goodies before and after the tours.
- Rain? Umbrellas are ready in case it rains.